After-school help: IBDP, MYP, IGCSE
Did you know the number one criterion in college admissions is your academic performance? Don’t kid yourself into thinking that all you need is a good SAT score or that you’ll make up for poor grades with extracurricular activities. While all these do count, only after you have a good set of grades. If you’re pursuing, MYP, IBDP or IGCSE AS or A Levels and need after-school help, trust Uwezo to come to your aid.
Over the past 10 years, Uwezo has firmly and unequivocally established itself as a powerhouse when it comes to IGCSE, MYP and IBDP. Our expert in-house staff is only the beginning behind the story of Uwezo’s success. We have created our own question bank, worksheets and mock tests, and practice differentiated instruction while maintaining the lowest student:teacher ratio in the market. Here are some of the features that set us apart:
– Average class size of 5 and never more than 9
– Differentiated Instruction
– Our own question bank and mock tests
– Indexed past question papers by topic and importance
– Regular progress reports
– Soft-skilled teachers
– Out-of- the-box thinking
And this academic year, 2016, we are introducing Uachieve™, an application that helps each student work at his or her own pace to achieve the target score. Below are the main highlights of Uachieve™.
– Question Bank with 100’s of questions
– Testing by topic and concept
– Create your own test by topic and difficulty level
– Library with chockful of content
– Tips and Techniques for IB, MYP and IGCSE